2012. március 3., szombat

Bead Soup Blog Hop is today!

 Today is the day of blog hopping! :) So, here's what I made from the beads I got from Nicki. I couldn't use all of the soup ingredients, it was a huuuuge pack. :) / Ma van a "blog hop" napja, vagyis ma kell közzé tennünk a gyöngylevesből készített ékszerünket. Mutatom is, miket készítettem a Nickitől  kapott levesből, bár nem használtam fel az egészet, eléggé nagy csomagot kaptam tőle. :)

First of all: sorry for the quality of the photos. I'm so busy these days, and that's the best I could make now. For this necklace I used the beautiful heart pendant what Nicki made, the clasp,
and some of the african recycled beads, the shell beads and the garnet chips. I also made a little heart-shaped "hanger" for the pendant with my delica beads. I was wondering if it's enough for a jewellery, I tried other ideas, but for me this silk cord with some beads on was the best. I prefer simple necklaces, and this is absolutely my style! :) (Yesterday I was loving to wear it, the colors and this big pendant matches to all of my clothes:))/ Elsőként elnézést kérek a fotók minőségéért. Eléggé elfoglalt napjaimat élem, és ez volt a maximum, amit ki tudtam hozni most magamból. Ehhez a nyaklánchoz felhasználtam a Nicki által készített medált, a kapcsot és az afrikai gyöngyöket, a kagylógyöngyöket és pár darab gránát chipset. Fűztem még egy kis szív alakú akasztót a medálhoz. Sokat agyaltam azon, hogy elég lesz-e ez így a nyakláncomra, kipróbáltam más láncmegoldásokat is, de nekem ez a selyemszál néhány gyönggyel pont megfelelő. Az egyszerűbb láncokat kedvelem, és ez teljesen az én stílusomat tükrözi! :) (Tegnap már felavattam és imádtam, a színe és a medál formája, anyaga illik az összes ruhámhoz :))


I also made a bracelet, but I'm not satisfied with it. But I still have so much ideas with these beads, so I'm sure I will make another bracelet. After I finished my final exams, I will show it. :)/ Készítettem egy karkötőt is, de nem vagyok vele elégedett. De még rengeteg ötletem van, hogy mit is kezdenék ezekkel a gyöngyökkel, szóval tuti, hogy lesz egy másik karkötőm is. Ha leállamvizsgáztam, majd megmutatom. :))

Lori, thank you for organizing this game, I loved it and it was so much fun!!/ Lori, köszönöm, hogy megszervezted ezt a játékot, imádtam és nagy móka volt!! :))

26 megjegyzés:

horimarika írta...

Ez nagyon jó lánc!!!!

Ági írta...

ezt vártam már :P milyen kis aranyos nyaklánc lett, elhozod holnap? :)

Nicki írta...

wow this turned out really cute. I am so glad you liked it and I really enjoyed having you as my partner. I will let you know when I get the cab back from the bezelsetting - see my drama in my post .....

Kathleen Lange Klik írta...

Beautiful necklace. I really like how the clasp is at the front of the necklace, adds a unique element to it.

Névtelen írta...

What a pretty necklace! I love how you added the heart shaped bezel for the heart pendant - very clever!

CraftyHope írta...

This is a really nice necklace. It's a shame your bracelet turned out. Great job meeting the challenge though!!

Moobie Grace írta...

I think you did an awesome job! What a charming necklace!!

Alicia írta...

A very charming necklace :) I like it very much - it's very versatile and delicate, and I like using the clasp in front too (sometimes clasps are so beautiful, it's a shame to hide them, isn't it?)

Jennifer Cameron írta...

It's so pretty! Love the danglies on the heart. Great job.

steufel írta...

You got pretty this to work with and created a lovely and very unique necklace. Love the chic and urban touch you gave it!

adlinah írta...

Cool necklace! Wasn't it fun playing in this BSBP? I'm guessing you'll still be having fun making things with the remaining beads. Post pics if you can.

moonsafari írta...

De jó lett! SZép ez a medál és nagyon jól néz ki a fűzött kiegészítés!

Ibcsi írta...

Végre, végre, végre!!!:))DDDDD
Már nagyon vártam mi készül a "levesből"!!!
A medál tényleg brutál... nagy és tök jóóóóó!!! Ügyesen +oldottad! Ugye majd hazahozod +mutatni??? Kíváncsian várom a folytatást!!!
Gratula és pusssszzzzzzz, pusssszzzzz....:))DDDDD
/ Na itt is olyan hülye betűk vannak.... ;((( /

Lori Anderson írta...

I love what you made! And I hope you'll show us your bracelet when you're done. Best wishes with your exams -- I'm so glad I'm done with all that!

I hope you'll join me again in the summer!

Joanne írta...

Beautiful! I love the little heart shaped hanger and the clasp at the front. Lovely :) x

Jenn írta...

Wow! I love the garnet and copper. It's gorgeous. Can't wait to see what else you'll do with the rest of your stash.

Alice írta...

A gorgeous piece! I love the beaded hanger you made for the heart focal.

EWA gyöngyös világa! / EWA's World of Beads! írta...

Gyönyörű különleges darab!! Gratulálok!

la mar de bonita írta...

A very nice necklace!

Cindy Cima írta...

The necklace is simply gorgeous!

Patti Vanderbloemen írta...

Beautiful! I love it with the clasp in the front! Nice job!

SoulsFireDesigns írta...

I really love the hanger you created for the focal! So pretty! And the whole necklace is just beautiful :)

Kat BM írta...

fun stuff! I like how you connected the heart .

Ann írta...

Looks good. I like the necklace and I think you were right to leave it "simple". You also made something you like to wear which is what I think should always be the basis of any design.

Pelima Jewellery Design írta...

Beautiful. Simple yet gorgeous.

Jo írta...

That is a beautiful piece.